Why Choose Eckland Lodge?
Easy access in the heart of the East Midlands
Eckland Lodge is a family-run business park situated in a beautiful rural setting on the Leicestershire/Northamptonshire border with far reaching views over surrounding countryside and beyond. Just a five-minute drive away, there is Market Harborough train station with direct links to London, and the A14, A6 and A427 are all conveniently nearby.
The Business Park has a modern mix of commercial properties, from offices, workshops and factory units to a new, purpose built, serviced office development. These quality workspaces all have high speed, fibre broadband connections offering maximum efficiency whilst being situated in the countryside.
We are dedicated to providing the best facilities for our tenants and their staff which includes a relaxed, peaceful working environment. There is ample free parking near every office unit together with out-of-hours security on the main park access driveway. In addition, our on-site management and building maintenance team ensure that, should there be any problems, that they are rectified quickly and with minimum interruption.
Eckland Lodge Business Park currently has 25 businesses occupying 32 units/office suites, creating an energetic hub of activity within a community environment. We have been delighted to watch a number of our tenants who have grown and developed with the business park over the past 20 years.
Eckland Lodge Business Park at a Glance
- A mix of serviced and self-contained office suites and factory units, with the benefit of modern, high speed connectivity.
- Beautiful rural setting, but within a 5-minute drive of urban facilities.
- Excellent road, rail & travel connections, with ample on-site parking.
- Full building and grounds maintenance teams on site at all times.
- A family run business with directors available on site, contacted via the dedicated estate office.